If you are considering a move to San Luis Obispo … Welcome! Our area is renowned for its natural beauty, abundant recreational opportunities, diverse cultural events, and a SLO quality of living that newcomers are certain to appreciate. With so much to offer, it is hard to know where to get started.
Licensed real estate Broker and Attorney Doug Federman can help by answering your questions and identifying resources that will help you with your decision. Doug has lived in small and large cities throughout California, including Los Angeles, San Francisco, Eureka, and San Diego. Doug moved to San Luis as a college student and has operated two successful businesses and raised a family here. You will find that Doug is passionate about the SLO life and is glad to share his insights to help you identify the location and home that is best suited to your lifestyle and interests.
Our Concierge Service Includes:
1. Focusing Your Search. Doug graduated from Cal Poly in 1982, so he knows the area pretty well. He can help you decide where in SLO County to focus your search for a new home.
2. He can answer your questions about local issues and will put you in touch with an expert if you need specialized information.
3. Tours of Homes and Neighborhoods. If you need long distance assistance, Doug can provide you with in depth information about particular properties and neighborhoods to help you narrow your search.
4. Evaluation of Property Values. Doug can provide you with meaningful information and analysis of local property values.
5. Negotiating and Closing the Deal. Doug will take advantage of today’s electronic resources to guide you through the negotiating process from wherever you are located so you don’t need to be here in San Luis Obispo in order to complete the purchase of your property.
6. Please also see our “Buyer” and “Seller” pages for additional information about our commitment to customer service – which we call Concierge Service.