Whether you are new to San Luis Obispo County, or a current resident, licensed real estate Broker and Attorney Doug Federman can help you find the right property to buy. Doug has lived and worked in San Luis Obispo for more than 25 years. He is knowledgeable about the local real estate climate and the many diverse neighborhoods and opportunities San Luis has to offer. With more than 20 years experience as a lawyer, Doug is skilled and seasoned in the art and science of negotiations. He can help you find the property that best suits your needs and lifestyle, negotiate the best deal possible, and help you navigate all the steps needed to close the transaction and move into your new home with the least amount of stress and worry possible.
Our Concierge Service Includes:
1. Tours of Homes and Neighborhoods. Doug graduated from Cal Poly in 1982, so he knows the area pretty well. He can answer your questions about local issues and will put you in touch with an expert if you need specialized information.
2. Evaluation of Property Values. Doug can provide you with meaningful information and analysis on pricing and current and historical property values.
3. Remodeling and Renting. Doug has experience with new construction, renovations, and landlord/tenant issues, so he can assist you if these are issues with your transaction.
4. Negotiating the Deal. Draw on Doug’s 22 years of legal experience in preparing contracts, including offers and counteroffers. Doug is a seasoned and skilled negotiator and will be by your side when it is time to submit an offer and negotiate the purchase of your property. Take advantage of Doug’s legal perspective when it comes to the details of the transaction, including the ever-present contingencies that exist in almost every transaction.
5. Home Inspection. Doug will attend your home inspection to help “fly speck” the property and discuss and evaluate issues like it is his own.
6. Escrow. Doug will be available after the purchase contract is signed and in escrow to troubleshoot any issues that may arise (repairs/condition of the property, etc.) to ensure as smooth a closing as possible.
7. Service – Service – Service. Doug is committed to customer service, attention to detail, proactive planning, and working tirelessly for the best deal possible.
8. Lower Commissions. Broker’s commissions are negotiable, and you will NEVER pay a larger commission to Doug because he is an attorney – in fact, the chances are you will pay less. Call him today and find out how.